ENECRETE® WP is a cementitious, single-component product that combines the most advanced accelerators with special volume-stabilizing additives to provide the fastest and most extraordinary leak-stopping technology available for masonry structures. It is designed to set within one minute after mixing with water.
ENECRETE® WS is an extraordinary, dual-component, easy-to-use compound that permanently seals brick, concrete, and block from infiltration and exfiltration. Use ENECRETE® WS proactively or after plugging a leak with ENECRETE® WP to create a permanent sealer.
- Masonry, concrete, brick, and mortar surfaces
- Manhole walls
- Grout bolts and anchors
- Overcoat ENECRETE WP with ENECRETE WS to seal walls from future dampness and seepage
ENECRETE® Special Features:
- Just add water
- Easily mixed with gloved hand
- No special tools required
- Limited surface prep needed
- Takes just minutes to master proper application
- Plugs leaks quickly
- Rapid-set formulation (Sets in 1 minute)
- Develops strength immediately
- Chemically resistant
- Similar thermal expansion properties to concrete
- Excellent freeze-thaw resistance
- Prevents concrete attack
- Prevents and stops water infiltration
- Seals concrete/masonry against dampness and seepage
- Waterproofs all kinds of masonry structures
- Flexible dual-component can also be used as repair mortar with proper mixing ratio
- Use as negative side/positive side flow preventive coating
ENECRETE® WP & ENECRETE® WS
ENECRETE® WP is an extremely fast-setting, leak-plugging composite with the ability to stop running water through masonry structures. It is designed to be mixed with water and to set within one minute.
ENECRETE® WS is a protective and waterproofing sealer for masonry structures. It employs a multiple curing reaction process to impart its exceptional properties that occur upon mixing, combining the hydration reaction of calcium/silica/aluminum cement, for strength and durability, with the film-forming reaction of a polymer adhesive, for waterproofing, chemical resistance and adhesion.
ENECRETE® WS can be used as a negative side/positive side flow preventive coating and also as a repair mortar, depending on the component mixing ratio used. As such, it solves two common problems in industry: concrete attack and water infiltration.
Use ENECRETE® WS alone as a proactive, preventative measure or over ENECRETE® WP to help with possible future water infiltration after plugging a leak.