CeramAlloy CBX is a three-component, 100% solids, polymer composite specifically formulated to provide effective repair and rebuilding characteristics on all types of equipment subject to severe abrasion.
- Deflector plates
- Vibratory feeders
- Transfer augers
- Any metal or concrete surfaces suffering from abrasion
- Extraordinary abrasion and impact resistance
- Paste cures as metal-hard, abrasion-resistant coating
- Great alternative to welding
- Pliable and moldable, providing a custom fit and a precise solution to your wear, abrasion, or impact problems
- Protects against chemical attack
- Protects against corrosion and erosion
- Requires no heat
- Unlimited shelf-life
- 100% solids
- Safe and simple to use
METALCLAD® CeramAlloy CBX
CeramAlloy CBX repairs and protects all types of equipment subject to extremely aggressive abrasion as it also gives enhanced protection against corrosion and chemical attack.
Engineered to repair deeply damaged components, CeramAlloy CBX’s metal-hard protective coat starts as an easily moldable, quickly applicable paste before it cures.
For the toughest abrasion environments in your fluid flow systems, count on CeramAlloy CBX.