FLEXICLAD® ER is a dual-component, 100% solids, trowelable polymer composite that has been specifically formulated to repair damaged flexible components such as conveyor belts, hoses, off-road tire sidewalls, etc.
Tech Sheets: FLEXICLAD® ER (EN)
- Conveyor belts
- Damaged sidewalls on off-road tires
- Resilient bonding of metals, woods, etc.
- Creating/repairing flexible seals, gaskets, & seats
- Expansion bellows
- Repairs conveyor belts, tires, hoses, and other flexible components
- Seals joints and seams on machinery/equipment print to vibration and movement
- Requires no primer
- Bonds to most rubber/flexible materials, even metal and wood
- Cures at ambient temperatures (no heat required)
- Return to service in a few hours!
- Indefinite shelf life
FLEXICLAD® ER is a revolutionary elastomeric polymer that repairs, resurfaces, and protects flexible components. This unique material requires no primer, bonds to most rubber/flexible materials and cures at ambient temperatures – no heat or special tools are required.
Use FLEXICLAD® ER to create irregular flexible gaskets on distorted flange faces, create a resilient bond for metal, wood, and other materials, seal/caulk heat exchanger water boxes to tube sheet faces, or to seal joints in condensate pans, cooling tower pans, etc.
FLEXICLAD® ER is an indispensable addition to any maintenance engineer’s tool box.