ENESEAL® CR is a single-component, water-based, surface-tolerant liquid coating which dries to a highly durable, corrosion-resistant, elastomeric ‘skin’ that provides extraordinary environmental protection to metal and concrete/masonry surfaces. It can also be applied as a top coat over most zinc primers.
- Storage tanks
- Air handlers
- Transformers and electrical cabinets
- Pipes & ducts
- Floors & Decks
- Metal, concrete, and wood surfaces
- Anywhere that one cannot grit blast: only high-pressure wash required prior to application
- Surface-tolerant: no grit blasting necessary
- UV-resistant — Won’t feel “chalky” years later
- 200% elastomeric — Moves and flexes with substrate
- Mono-component — Just stir well and start applying: brush, roller, or spray
- 58% solids
- Also available in Safety Yellow
ENESEAL® CR incorporates a unique blend of corrosion inhibitors, UV resistant resins and pigments, erosion resistant inorganic fillers and elastomeric acrylic polymers in order to provide outstanding performance in all types of demanding industrial and marine environments. It is even available in Safety Yellow to simplify application of increased safety measures in industrial environments.
ENESEAL® CR is a surface-tolerant coating system that does not require abrasive blasting. It exhibits excellent adhesion to all types of ferrous metal as well as galvanized surfaces. Mechanical wire brushing, grinding or high pressure water blasting is typically acceptable to achieve good adhesion.
Easily applied by brush, roller or spray, ENESEAL® CR cleans up quickly and easily with just soap and water.