ENECLAD® SuperBond is a 100% solids, two-component, high performance polymer composite that exhibits extraordinary adhesion to smooth concrete, tile, stone, brick, block, terrazzo, marble, metal, wood and even glass! It is great for improving the adhesion of conventional caulking materials used in expansion and control joints.
- Bonding almost any flooring material
- Immersion applications
- Revolutionary structural adhesive for virtually any use
- Bonds to problem materials with ease
- Creates a bond that often is many times stronger than the substrate to which it is bound!
- (Galvanized surfaces, glazed ceramic tile, glass, stainless steel, aluminum, and more)
- Surface-tolerant primer with an extended overcoating window
SuperBond is a revolutionary structural adhesive that provides unrivaled performance when bonding a new concrete overlay to an existing, cured concrete surface or when bonding synthetic/plastic mortars to virtually any rigid surface.
This product can even be used as a bonding agent for permanent immersion applications such as in swimming pools or on ships’ hulls. It cures chemically, transforming the bond-line into a highly durable, waterproof film.