CHEMCLAD® SC is a two-component, 100% solids, polymer system used for creating an outstanding corrosion and chemical resistant protective coating on all types of equipment and structures.
CHEMCLAD® XC is a two-component, 100% solids, ultra high performance chemical resistant coating that provides unrivaled protection in some of the toughest chemical environments. It is the finest chemical protection polymer system available for machinery, equipment, and structures and is also NSF-approved for potable water.
- Protects against chemical attack
- Good on concrete, metal, and other substrates exposed to chemical attack
- Can even be applied on complicated surfaces: Just ask us, "How?"
- Unsurpassed protection against chemical attack
- Good on concrete, metal, and other substrates
- Can even be applied on complicated surfaces
- National Sanitary Foundation (NSF) Certificate for potable water environments
- Metal pipes
- Storage tanks
- Pump housings
- Concrete or metal containment areas
- Virtually any environment that suffers from corrosion and chemical attack
CHEMCLAD® XC is recommended over CHEMCLAD® SC:
- For extreme chemical attack
- For potable water environments
CHEMCLAD® SC is a two-component, 100% solid that protects metal, concrete, tile, slate, wood, and even rigid plastic from chemical attack and corrosion.
CHEMCLAD® SC is simple to use. It mixes easily and can be applied by brush or roller. It is available in different colors to simplify overcoating. This self-leveling, high gloss coating yields a surface that’s not only functional, but also aesthetically pleasing.
CHEMCLAD® XC has been certified by the NSF for use in potable water applications and is the highest performance product in the CHEMCLAD® family. This chemical resistant coating provides unrivaled protection in some of the toughest chemical environments.
It is easily applied by brush or roller and can be used to protect all types of metal and cementitious surfaces. For your toughest chemical attack problems and a greater resistance to a broader range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, solvents, salts, hydrocarbons, use CHEMCLAD® XC.
Chemical Resistance Chart
|Acetic acid (0 - 10%)||G||EX|
|Acetic acid (0 - 20%)||NR||G|
|Aviation fuel (JP-4)||EX||EX|
|Hydrochloric acid (0-10%)||EX||EX|
|Hydrochloric acid (10-20%)||EX||EX|
|Nitric acid (0-10%)||G||EX|
|Nitric acid (10-20%)||G||EX|
|Phosphoric acid (0-10%)||G||EX|
|Phosphoric acid (10-20%)||G||EX|
|Phosphoric acid (up to 50%)||NR||EX|
|Sulfuric acid (0-10%)||EX||EX|
|Sulfuric acid (10-20%)||EX||EX|